Allegati: 2 multimedia orchestral scores
Video: 3 hours and 30 minutes
Costo: 29,99 $
A detailed tutorial, which includes analysis, composition, orchestration and production methods of five musical examples based on different styles and genres, created starting from two types of approaches to music production::
- the “traditional” approach with the usual “note by note” writing procedure used both in the compositional stage and in the following orchestration stage (through full orchestral scores), when each choice derives from the author’s creative freedom (and ability), starting from the theme’s creation up to the orchestral version;
- the “technological” approach, when a large part of the solutions used is supplied directly by the virtual instruments, in a progressive manner, with particular reference to new libraries provided with pre-recorded elements such as rhythmic loops, textures, effects, action parts, phrases, scales etc.
This course is recommended for: musicians, film, tv and media composers. This course requires a basic knowledge of reading music and theory. It is also recommended to have a good knowledge of harmony and midi/audio editing.
- Composition: creation of musical form and structure, analysis of thematic, harmonic and contrapuntal parts.
- Orchestration: from the initial midi track (sketch) to the assignment of the musical parts to the orchestral instruments and sections.
- Analysis of full orchestral scores.
- Midi and audio editing.
- Software used in the course: Cubase 8; Makemusic Finale 2014
- Orchestral samples libraries: Orchestral Tools, Spitfire Audio, EastWest, Action Strings, Action Strike, Symphobia 1-2- Lumina, Ethno World 4, 8dio Requiem.
This tutorial includes over 3 hours of video content and 2 full orchestral scores in multimedia PDF format
INVIA UN MESSAGGIO